Friday, 7 November 2014

Sparkles in the skies, sparkles in your eyes

fireworks_1


fireworks_3

We may be ready for adventure for years, but we only start the journey once we found our partner in crime. And now I know I did.

I can't express how grateful I am to have that particular someone who would go to all touristy places with me, watch Russian movies about new years, patiently listen to my instructions about stupid video games, try out burgers, and even onion rings at various places in town, buy appletizer and put up with unsweetened almond milk in the cereal, see me cry and be angry, go on a first independent holiday with me, care about my girlfriends, listen to my morning songs and help me experience all new wonderful things in Glasgow. I might be a bit soppy, but it surely is the truth.

fireworks_2

fireworks_5

After few years in Glasgow, I finally made it to Glasgow Green to have a look at fireworks. And he was there, holding me while I wiggled and jumped and happily stared at fireworks. 

Patricija

2 comments:

  1. Travelling is my dream! These are such cool photo's, Glasgow looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! Glasgow is amazing :)
      xx

      Delete